Monday, September 21, 2009

First Post

The time has come.

I set up the graphic portion of my blog some months back; and for those who know me, can appreciate the time I spent determining which background and associated text fonts and colors were just the right combination to represent ME – not to mention the countless choices of photos and gadgets! So here I am, months later just now posting my FIRST post!

After first thinking that I would BLOG, I did some research by perusing those blogs that I find either inspirational or those I turn to for reference and/or guidance. What was it that attracted me to that particular blog? No doubt there was a certain aesthetic quality that made me smile, but in the end it was the presentation of information, the content.

So, now that I have embarked on this new venture you may be asking yourself what topic exactly will I tackle on my blog? As a commercial interior designer, one would think that I would have daily opportunities to fulfill my inner creative soul however, having to accommodate client’s wants and needs – my soul yearns for something more tangible; something produced by my own two hands, cutting and pasting, chopping and stirring or possibly witnessed by my two eyes on my latest adventure by touring and viewing. Get the picture?

Welcome to Life’s Simple Pleasures! So grab a latte & join my adventure! Thanks for stopping by!



Paris, France. May 2009. View from hotel (Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel) room to courtyard below.

No comments:

Post a Comment