Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect

Now that I have lost my blog virginity – I have come to learn that this will be a constant learning experience. I’m ok with that. Besides, how else will I learn to navigate the waters of blogging?

My first post went off without a hitch, or so I thought, until I went to view it. Unfortunately, the full photo was not realized, and while some may think “no biggy”, I, on the other hand feel as though the image fell short. The whole reason for selecting the photo for my first post was to show this beautiful composition made up of ordinary umbrellas, hedges and skylights found in a Parisian courtyard – you know – that beautiful simple pleasure; which due to my poor blogging navigation skills, was unseen. So, without further adieu – let’s try this again!
Paris, France. May 2009. View from hotel (Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel) room to courtyard below.

No comments:

Post a Comment