Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Overzealous Blogger

In my overanxious state of posting my first week’s-worth of blog entries, I failed to accurately use the labels to their fullest potential. For the most-part, their fullest potential was not realized as I failed to include the information! Yet another lesson learned on my way to blog-ville! Since I have only been blogging for a week, I will front-load this particular blog with lots of labels, which if you have the desire to follow the path – will lead you to one of my five previous posts!

A Summer’s Harvest
Chicken with Lime Dressing
Recipe
Produce
Avocados
Just One Year Ago…
France
Provence
Sablet
Le Four à Chaux
Vaucluse Region
Purging is Good for the Soul
Cleaning
Memories
Scrapbooking
Lauren
Practice Makes Perfect
Lessons Learned
Posting Photos
First Blog
First Blog

2 comments:

  1. As promised my friend, I'm a follower now! At least you figured out the label thing in a week, it took me a couple of months! Looking forward to visiting again soon and seeing your beautiful pictures and yummy recipes. Wonderful to see you this weekend! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue - you have the honor of being my very first follower! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete